Dancing Cows :D

The Stars at night sparkle in the twilight.

Hell, how long has it been since my last post? Damn i deserted this blog for so long! But im not gonna do that anymore for a while before the TITLE up there pulls me back to Putrajaya. Alam Shah, Putrajaya, is the Best All Male SBP school in the country. How can you deny that? Well, thats what people perceive from the outside view. Besides saying that the school's GAY that is -.-


I used to be in a different school before I came to this school. Yeah, SMK Bukit Jelutong :D
Here's me in a Prefect School Uniform;


Yeah, the good old days huh? Haha, these were awesome times you know? Basically after getting the letter INVITING me to enroll in Alam Shah, my social life was goooood. Damn, parties here and there, dance competitions now and then, ALWAYS going out, girls. Wooo, i was livin the good life thats for sure. But, the choice that I made was not for my present, but for my future. Sacrificing my social life for a brighter future. That's what my mom meant i guess, from my interpretation, on going to AS (keep it short ok? haha)

The thought of going to an ALL BOYS school was killing me. THERE ARE NO FEMALES. You know if you get sick of all male bravado, ego, and constant comparing between males, theres always the females who would AT LEAST dont talk about football ALL THE TIME, bragging about how they scored WHICH I DONT CARE, or how many chin ups they can do in 30 seconds. Girls talk about other stuff you know? So if im stuck in an all male school. Im expecting ALL OF THE ABOVE. FOOTBALL, EGO, MALE BRAVADO. DAAMN. NO WOMEN. :(

Soon, the day came. I came to this school in awe;

"Holy Shit." That was my first impression. DAMN, it was HUGE. OMG, they have a freakin' TRACK. Compared to SMKBJ this school was ADVANCED. I was stunned by its awesomeness. "This is NOT a school. This is a mini college or something." I said. Really Haziq? Thats what you thought eh?

So, Bigger Buildings + The fact that people here are ALL 5A's and 8A's + Putrajaya + Sekolah Berprestasi Tinggi = An Awesome school eh?

What was in store was gonna blow my mind, and create a WHOLE new understanding of humans in a VERY new way. The following few post after this, im gonna tell you about the awesome people I met here, and how they changed my life :)

0 comments:

Yo :D

My photo
- Exuberant and cheerful. - Deep thinker. - Good sense of humor. - Understanding nature. - Faithful towards family, friends and your love. - Easy going. - Attractive personality. - Generous. - Amiable. - Ambitious.

Followers