Dancing Cows :D

The Stars at night sparkle in the twilight.

Most teenagers are having problems with this; Friends.

It is THE BIGGEST problem any teenagers can face. And I understand that VERY MUCH. We hang out with people who actually care but they dont? And you laugh with people and they say your annoying? And you share a little bit TOO much, they call you names? And you ask them to do good, you get ridiculed? Sad, but that is the absolute fact. But the biggest thing is, the guy/girl that was always there or who always helped around do not get a SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING credit. So, I stand for ALL the people who took the SHIT from their so-called-friends, and say that WE are WAYY better than YOU. Yeah, its like a FUCKING bad investment, that made you waste your time and energy, just so that it can go to smoke. The sad thing is, some of us DONT EVEN REALIZE that we are being used or wtv. We just go with the flow and end up getting FUCKING hurt. What can we do? I know what, leave those ASSHOLES alone and find your TRUE friends. Those who ask you, "Why didn't you come on Monday?", "Hey, im doing something this evening, why dont you join us?", "Are you ok? Man, you look hurt." These guys are the people who actually CARE but we just ignore them because we are so busy with our so-called friends. Then if we get backstabbed by our "new" friends? Who are you going to lean back on? If your old friends have forgotten you, then? You have NO ONE when the DAMAGE has been done. You will feel lonely and sad, and regretting everything you did because you were such a BITCH. But, haha, what do you care right? In like two days you can find another sore loser and use him/her. That's the life you wanna live so be it. I chose a life MUCH better than that. I prefer to have people there to support me and root me on when I fall, that's why I wanna be with my true friends, those who have taken my shit ALL THESE YEARS and stood by me, even when I was down, and even when I was an asshole. They remained with me, not forcefully but willingly. They are my homies, my friends.
No, much more than that.
They are my Sahabat;

























Hahaa, yes they are the unsung heroes. These people helped me through SHIT and FUCK.

"I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way."
- Edgar A. Guest

~Kelpo~

1 comments:

the best post out of all

(:

Yo :D

My photo
- Exuberant and cheerful. - Deep thinker. - Good sense of humor. - Understanding nature. - Faithful towards family, friends and your love. - Easy going. - Attractive personality. - Generous. - Amiable. - Ambitious.

Followers