Dancing Cows :D

The Stars at night sparkle in the twilight.



Yeah, this post is especially for my friends and people i haven't seen in such a while. I feel so bored at home, i wanna go out, enjoy the sun in my face, my friends by my side, laughter in the air. You know, things we did BEFORE PMR. But, PMR is half good and half bad. The good thing is we dont REALLY HAVE to study for Form 4, but if you want to, yeah i wont stop you. And the bad thing is well, this. The "I miss my friends" part.

sad-cat.jpg sad cat image by imaginenothing

I feel so sad like that guy up there. I feel chained to my house confined in it cause i cant REALLY go out. But, what can I do. Responsibility is still responsibility. So, i just have to suck it up and wait till next year, where there is a 50-50 chance i'll either be in any SBP school or SMK Seksyen 9. But, low possibility SMKBJ. Somehow i feel like i dont want to leave that school, i dont know why. Maybe its just that the place has so many sweet memories and great events. And the people here are all so amazing. :)

I can only pray because whatever that comes, that is the best for me.

~Kelpo~

0 comments:

Yo :D

My photo
- Exuberant and cheerful. - Deep thinker. - Good sense of humor. - Understanding nature. - Faithful towards family, friends and your love. - Easy going. - Attractive personality. - Generous. - Amiable. - Ambitious.

Followers