Dancing Cows :D

The Stars at night sparkle in the twilight.


This game is the BOMB. Hahaa, who would've thought? A game like that would be SO FUN! This evening, around 4.30 pm, Aqil invited me to join him and the school rugby team for a light training. I came early and Aqil was teaching me all the basics of rugby, like fumble, tackle and what not. (I CAN FINALLY GORE SOMEONE!!) There were 8 people including me, there were;

Amir Haris
Sharif
Hafiz
Ikhwan
Mukhsin
Me
Shahmie (3 Eps)
Alon (Taylor's College dude)

Yeah, thats very little compared to a true blue rugby team, but thats because most of the rugby dudes are form 5's and they are busy with SPM, so only we came. The training was fun, i actually kicked Ikhwan in the balls. Hahaa, it wasn't done on purpose, he lifted me, you know, at this time;


Yeah like that, but my leg TERkick his balls :) Sry Ikhwan. :P
And now, after the training, my body is aching like -_____________-
Damn it! Its soooo annoying, because the pain is like something unpleasant sticking on your body and dosent want to get off.
Hopefully, tomorrow my body will be better :)
Oh yeah, to the ppl listed above, if you so happen to read this by any chance, im sorry if i cant join the team. :'(

~Kelpo~

0 comments:

Yo :D

My photo
- Exuberant and cheerful. - Deep thinker. - Good sense of humor. - Understanding nature. - Faithful towards family, friends and your love. - Easy going. - Attractive personality. - Generous. - Amiable. - Ambitious.

Followers