Dancing Cows :D

The Stars at night sparkle in the twilight.

Ok, so now after my PMR im kinda blur on what to do next, yeah, besides DOTA, DOTA, and more DOTA, all I do is DOTA.



Well, im not as stressed as that dude over there, but still, im just jammed on what to do now. DOTA is kinda boring allready, playing 5v5 and winning 59-0-0 is getting kinda normal for me. Of course that against AI bots, but still. DAMN IT! I just dont know what to do now! Well, all i can do now i guess is just wait until the final exams are finished then PS2 can reign once again :)
I can FINALLY PLAY PS2 after my little bro's exam. DAMN. But kesabaran itu sebahagian daripada iman. Yeah.

Oh yeah, speaking of that, yesterday i watched a movie about an ustat who came to a village trying to correct the people, ended up HIM being the person who is most "rosak" hahaa, it was kinda sad though, cause the ustat was blinded and was "hasuted" by an evil man, who was supposedly like jin or somin. :O

Yeah, maybe i'll post again soon.
And if you like have nothing to do (like me) lets do somin, together.
Jogging ke, keluar ke?
WTV la, asalkan not at home.
Pls, SAVE ME! :O

~Kelpo~

0 comments:

Yo :D

My photo
- Exuberant and cheerful. - Deep thinker. - Good sense of humor. - Understanding nature. - Faithful towards family, friends and your love. - Easy going. - Attractive personality. - Generous. - Amiable. - Ambitious.

Followers