Dancing Cows :D

The Stars at night sparkle in the twilight.

Today, i had an open house at my house (ya la, where else?) around 11-3pm. It was great to some, and hopefully boring to none. Here are some pics on what happened today;



This was about 12 o'clock or so.

Then, we challenged Kamal into eating pizza with Tabasco on it, well, lots of Tabasco ;D


That was his reaction :D


The reunion, well sorta, there was NISHA EMIRA, well, she's still as tall as ever. In this pic I look as tall as her, but dont be fooled. She's TALL. Hahaa :D


Eza and Syamil :D


The family reunion, from left Ain, Me (Kelpo), Asya, and Syafinaz. :)

After a while, we challenged each other AGAIN and ended up eating Sushi, with LOTS of WASABI and LOTS of Tabasco. The result?



Hahaa, yeah, it was BAD. Theeban, the tallest dude in the school (?) also came, and he looks like this;


Freakin' tall eh? Yeah tell me about it. Next, around 1.00pm like so;


Yeah, SO MANY PEOPLE.


The 2 Epsilonese dudes :D


From left, Ain, Puteri Eliani Fikri, Syafinaz (shes the one hiding) and Asya.


I asked a MAT SALLEH to come to my open house! His name is Danielle Remy. Hahaa, he's french. :)


Who would've thought, they would pakat to wear the SAME coloured shirt?


Me, STARTING to dance. :)


Ah, the girls. :D


From left, Kamal, me, and Jabbar. Dancing to Sugar, Flo Rida. :D


Amirah Fazira, SHE ACTUALLY CAME! We were screaming when she did. Hahaa! ;D

And thats basically it. This time, I dont have a picture of the food. You can ask around about that :)
One more time, I would like to thank all of you who made my "bash" a success this year, and im sorry kalau ada apa-apa kekurangan, like the water you guys keep asking me about, and the pizza problem, and boredom problem. Im DEEPLY SORRY. Hopefully, next year's one, would be EVEN BIGGER, EVEN BETTER, and THE BEST. (Insyallah kalau ada)

Thank you, and Im sorry. :(

0 comments:

Yo :D

My photo
- Exuberant and cheerful. - Deep thinker. - Good sense of humor. - Understanding nature. - Faithful towards family, friends and your love. - Easy going. - Attractive personality. - Generous. - Amiable. - Ambitious.

Followers