Dancing Cows :D

The Stars at night sparkle in the twilight.

Humans, they REALLY ARE complex organisms, just like what the Form 3 Science book says. Its amazing, the things they are capable of doing, and the effect they create as well. But why are they SOO complex? Well, their complexity equals their capability. Yes, they are VERRY capable of doing things that can shock and amaze. But im not here to talk about what they can do physically, im here to talk about what they can do EMOTIONALLY to one another.


Now, emotions. What are they? It ranges from Love, Hate, Detest, Anger, Missing someone, Sad and what not. These things effect what we do in or daily lives. But all these, let me repeat, ALL THESE have an outstanding changing effect on us. Love; it can somehow change a person, depending how the person sees love, either as a good thing; like when they say, "Oh, Love is amazing" or, "Love? It dosent exist". And so goes for the other emotions. Sadly, we cant control it. (If we can, haha, i guess everyone would choose happiness, obvious duh!) It comes, it goes. But the thing i dont really understand about humans, is HOW MUCH THEY SUCCUMB TO THEIR EMOTIONS.

They can easily get hurt, just by words! Imagine, like the proverb "Actions speak louder than words?", if we use actions to hurt someone emotionally, then the effect would be staggering. I mean, its like an emotional holocaust. Plus, if the guy/girl, is our dearest friend/lover/best friend/wife/hubby/wtv, no words can explain the pain they receive. But usually, word pain only lasts for a while. They get hurt, then they just forget about it. But do they? Men do, i guess. But girls, they do not. Wow, my mom can remember something i said, (that did not hurt her) like 2 weeks back. Crazy, i mean, i TOTALLY forgot about what i said! Men, you can ask them, What did you wear yesterday? They dont even know. Ladies? 50/50 chance they can tell you.

Besides that, humans can get haunted by something that isnt really such a big deal. But made big, thank you emotions. You know Taylor Swift's songs? Teardrops, You belong wif me, yeah. They all talk about, "Look at me, I love you, notice me!" I mean what the hell? Just be yourself and talk to the guy la! If you are talking to him? Then be yourself! Not working? Give him signals that your interested la! STILL NOT WORKING? He's not interested. Leave him alone. Seee? SO BLOODY EASY. But people dont understand. They want something so badly, they change so that they can adapt to the situation to get the guy/girl. Resulting in losing something. Yes, you change, something gets lost on the way. It could be anything. But usually, for me, knowing humans, they dont realize they have that something, until they lose it, then the feel of regret, pain and sorrow starts filling their head. Only then they know, but are too late.

Ok, to summarize, i just wanna say,

As life goes on Im starting to learn more and more about responsibility,
I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me,
So I want to take this time out and apologize for things I have done,
And things that have not occurred yet,
And the things they dont want to take responsibility for.

So, be thankful with what you have. Rezeki tuhan apa yang dia bagi, itulah yang sebaik-baiknye untuk kita. :D
Last and foremost,

I wanna make a shout out;

Im sorry, to all my friends, whom I might have not talked to in a long time, to all my friends, whom I might have ignored without me knowing, and to the people that I love, that cared for me, and loved me for who I am, not who I might become, or who I once was.

Amirah Fazira, if you are reading this, I wanna let you know, if I had EVER hurt you, im really sorry. Yes, we all Love you, and thats why we dont like to see you hurt, or sad. In any way at all. Would you find some courage in your heart to forgive me and give me a second chance? :)

Give this monkey a chance will you? ;D


p/s Happy Birthday :D

~Kelpo~

0 comments:

Yo :D

My photo
- Exuberant and cheerful. - Deep thinker. - Good sense of humor. - Understanding nature. - Faithful towards family, friends and your love. - Easy going. - Attractive personality. - Generous. - Amiable. - Ambitious.

Followers