Dancing Cows :D

The Stars at night sparkle in the twilight.

Like I said, after PMR, (that word doesn't scare me anymore wow!) i would start to be active in my blog talking about random shit going on everyday in my life/ people's life.


So, for today, i would like to talk about an event that happened today :D
Well, about 4.30 p.m today, I had a gathering at Secret Recipe. Yes, if you dont know where or what that is, well, here it is;



Yeah, somin like that.
There was me, my sis (Asya 3 Zeta), Syafinaz (my sister's sister/my sis jugak in a way), Zalina (3 Eps) and Ain (3 Zeta)
actually there was supposed to be Arip (3 Zeta ala muka unik tuh) and "Syuk" some guy lah.
Hahaa, if there was a word that can sum up my experience, that would be;
Blue
Fun
Different
Shocking
Amazing

Yeah, i got some more but, takpelah :)
Hahaa, i never knew going out with people could be SO FUN
Hannim :"OMG, maybe its the fact that u dont really have a life la kan?"
-.-"
Bahabi tul.
Xpe lah, maybe nnti ada other functions, i will be called for.
And if you are reading this and if i know you by chance,
Don't be afraid if you see me at your doorstep :D
Bye. *D

0 comments:

Yo :D

My photo
- Exuberant and cheerful. - Deep thinker. - Good sense of humor. - Understanding nature. - Faithful towards family, friends and your love. - Easy going. - Attractive personality. - Generous. - Amiable. - Ambitious.

Followers