Dancing Cows :D

The Stars at night sparkle in the twilight.

That day, was the day i realized how stupid i was not listening to my friends who were telling me the truth all the time. Like I said, girls have this pukau-i-dont-know-what-the-hell skill that can leave a man blinded from the truth. I call these kind of ladies, the lady in red. You might have heard it before, but do you know what it is? The lady in red, well, to make it simple for you, just watch this vid, (i have the whole series, and if you want to watch it, please tell me, and i can give you everything)



So, basically, thats it. I want to tell all my dearest MALE friends, to watch out and be extra careful just in case
the person you are seeing is actually a "lady in red." Good luck, and please watch out for one another,
just as my friends did for me.

~Kelpo~

0 comments:

Yo :D

My photo
- Exuberant and cheerful. - Deep thinker. - Good sense of humor. - Understanding nature. - Faithful towards family, friends and your love. - Easy going. - Attractive personality. - Generous. - Amiable. - Ambitious.

Followers